Donate to the Shelter Home
We could not do the work that we do at the Shelter Home without the generous support of our community and friends who believe victims deserve a better future without the threat of abuse. Your financial gift makes a significant difference by helping to provide food, shelter, support groups and legal advocacy for women and children who are making a new start.
We are very grateful to the following foundations and organizations which have generously helped to fund the Shelter Home's operations this past year:
- North Carolina Community Foundation
- Cannon Foundation
- Council for Women/DV Commission
- US Department of Housing and Urban Development
- NC Office for Economic Opportunity
- NC Governor’s Crime Commission
- Broyhill Family Foundation
- Whitener Foundation
- Blue Ridge Electric Members Foundation
- Furniture Brands International Charitable Trust
we need your help!
All financial gifts are 100% tax-deductible and used in our mission to provide emergency and support services for victims/survivors of domestic violence, rape and sexual assault and their children.
For information about a recurring donation, please contact Lisa Clontz, Executive Director, email@example.com.