SHCC Child Intervention Group
The Child Intervention Group is for children to work together in a safe, friendly, loving and non-judgmental environment that will hopefully change their lives for the better. This group will be a formal program that is 1-hour sessions over a 10-week span.
- Provide safe place for children to identify and explore their reactions to domestic violence in their families.
- To provide support, educate and incorporate new models for handling negative emotions and interpersonal conflict.
- To build self-esteem, self- determination, and empowerment.
- Learn and understand the importance of forgiving self and others and to fully love one’s self.
- Establish a healthy relationship and boundaries between the non-abusive parent and child.
5:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Caldwell County Public Library
120 Hospital Ave NW
Lenoir, NC 28645
For more information please contact Donyetta Gilmer
Phone: (828) 758-0888